Maven is the largest virtual clinic for womens & family health with a mission to improve the health of the worldone woman, one family at a time. Mavens unique care model enables employers & health plans to improve maternal health outcomes & lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, & parenting/pediatrics, & offers 24/7 access to Mavens proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in womens health. Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Companys #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women & families, & raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, & individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, & Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for an enthusiastic & detail-oriented Product Operations Associate to assist with our growing content management, virtual class, & behind-the-scenes operational needs. Youll play an important role in ensuring our growing roster of virtual classes run smoothly, new content is built in our CMS & delivered to members through our product, member surveys & assessments are delivered, & more. This entry-level position is ideal for someone who wants to learn more about Product & is excited about Mavens mission. A positive attitude & desire to learn on the job are must-haves.
As a Product Operations Associate at Maven, you will:
- Build & manage content in Mavens CMS
- Configure new content & make content updates in Mavens product
- Update & configure member assessments in Mavens product
- Oversee the process of sending welcome gifts & promotional gifts to Maven members
- Support Mavens virtual class offerings by ensuring weekly classes from smoothly from a technical POV
- Coordinating with product, client success, & marketing team for testimonial support
Were looking for you to bring:
- Experience manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A desire to learn new skills & grow within a Product organization
Helpful experiences & skills (if you dont have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Experience using a CMS is a plus
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences enrich our teams & allow us to achieve above & beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application & how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for Mavens & generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 12 weeks parental leave & 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.