Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York, were also in 7 cities across the globe & now, our size is proudly in the +100, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
The APAC team is looking for a Social Media Listening Analyst that will be an expert in research & analysis while interested to dive into the trend-spotting areas such as index scoring & validation.
Research & Analysis
- You will hand period projects & calendar focused that will design, conduct & deliver standard & custom social media reports.
- You will be responsible for hosting discovery sessions with the agency's clients to understand the business need.
- You will translate this into constructed queries that will monitor the social conversation for internal client teams as well as competitive brands, Influencers, programs, products, marketing campaigns, & events.
- You will deep dive into the data to uncover drivers of social buzz, then translates the data into a compelling story.
- Youre accountable for deciphering what is important, meaningful data & then communicating the concise story in a way that allows the business to make decisions based on the reports.
Trend Spotting (Index Scoring & Validation)
- You will monitor daily or upon ad-hoc requests various social listening & content monitoring towards trends & hot news..
- You will create a semi-automated workflow that can pickup daily social triggers as guidance for internal & client teams. This would require quick thinking & fast turnaround on queries, & linking up with API access of tools to pull from selected data points.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Consult stakeholders on topic definitions, social listening measures & filters to define objectives & set deliverables for standard & custom reports.
- Implement social analysis for campaigns/events & present insights back to inform content /Media decisions for campaign/event activities & advise on actions to take from optimizations standpoint.
- Social listening tool setup including keywords, query parameters, & dashboards.
- Take initiative on the refinement of query parameter setup to ensure accurate & insightful mention analysis is available to report on by the end of the reporting period.
- Pull & interpret data from social listening tools including volume, sentiment, conversation drivers, influencers, etc.
- Create & edit reporting deliverables for PowerPoint, Newsletter & Excel formats that transform social data into a clear story. Visualize findings legibly using charts, tables, & infographics, & provide actionable insights based on concrete data.
- Manage a deliverable calendar of recurring scheduled & ad hoc reports.
- Good housekeeping - upkeep of shared calendars & the storage of report agreement documents & delivered reports.
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Computer Science, Information technology or Human-Computer Interaction or related educational concentration
- Bilingual Proficiency in both English & Hindi
- 1-3 years of professional experience in marketing/business analytics, statistical analysis, predictive modeling or segmentation experience setting
- Minimum 1 year of experience in online/social analytics
- Be able to properly set expectations based on program scope, reporting schedules & follow through on delivery.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills & proven ability to transform data into a concise, yet compelling story.
- Ability to synthesize information & produce insightful & accurate analysis & recommendations.
- Good mix of technical understanding, business sense, managerial/connecting & Interpersonal skills (Experience with Boolean, Python, Excel prototyping of data visualization or using a data visualization tool is critical for growing in this role)
- Strong familiarity & understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums, Instagram, Forums, Chat applications, is required.
- Relevant experience pulling data from social media listening/analytics tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr, SimplyMeasured, Google Studio, etc.