The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management & Business Development responsible for growing Yexts business from $30M to $100M in revenue. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States & global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Retail & more. You can learn more about our clients & their storieshere.
As a Director, Enterprise Sales, you are responsible for growing our client base (new logos) with a focus on Fortune 50-500 clients across Eastern Canada. You are committed to winning & taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yexts product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate complex six & seven figure contracts; a strong understanding of the digital landscape & a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with uncapped commissions.
- Build, lead & grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts & working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing & new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
- Focus on executing transactions in a assigned territory & prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete & complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, & own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop & manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer & develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification & research, to formalize a go to market strategy & create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity & revenue achievement, while creating satisfied & referenceable customers
- BA/BS or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 10 years digital experience or technology sales & account management experience
- Ability to reach & develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape & relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 50-500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications & complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing & closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO & SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.