SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
We are still growing & have a superb opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with proven experience of penetrating & winning global strategic accounts across Europe.
- Increase sales & manage the sales cycle: Identifying relevant customers & building a pipeline in order to conduct a sale of our products & services to prospective customers; Preparing presentations & running demonstration of our products; Objection handling & closing the sale;Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing & potential customers; Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Develop & build opportunities across a defined set of named strategic accounts in the following territory: Eastern Europe
- Build & maintain an active pipeline of qualified leads through selective cold calling, collaboration with your assigned SDR, account planning & mapping & leveraging existing customer contacts
- Setup & maintain detailed account plans including central, affiliate & global entities of your assigned strategic accounts.
- Develop & maintain detailed & updated opportunity matrices in Salesforce.com for each account to insure that the appropriate sales support resources can be available & to assist in the preparation of accurate & timely sales forecasts.
- Aggressively build a pipeline of new & competitive business to consistently meet or exceed quarterly & annual revenue quotas.
- Proactively prospecting for new decision-making executive contacts at key prospect targets & diversifying prospect relationships with contacts at multiple levels.
- Promote company image, product & thought leadership.
- Execute key meetings & demonstrations of the SimilarWeb solution to key prospects & customers
- Deliver a value based methodology to selling the SimilarWeb solution
- Insure high customer engagement & satisfaction
- Build long term relationships with key decision makers/stakeholders in assigned accounts.
- Land & grow business in partnership with the assigned Account Manager.
What makes the SimilarWeb Strategic Sales team awesome?
- We love Market Intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands & offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our Strategic team you will work alongside the industrys top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology & big data - where the product is constantly evolving & getting better & better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients win their market
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience of large enterprise sales
- Ability to penetrate global businesses at C-Level
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Proven ability to execute key target & growth plans
- Exceptional communication & leadership skills.
- Ability to craft business solutions to complex business problems
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships with business,marketing, procurement/sourcing & business analysts within target verticals.
- Ideal candidates will have work experience landing & developing relationships with large brands in key markets.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven:We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate:We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence:Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team