Who We Are
Persado is a pure-play AI company thats changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power words & transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana & 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase & American Express.
In an ecosystem thats obsessed with personalization the right offer, the right product, the right segment we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado partners with senior level executives in data rich verticals to transform the way they engage their customers & prospects across the customer journey & across channels. We focus the relationship on unlocking & delivering incremental impact & high ROI.
As a Senior Director, Sales, you will be responsible for developing new client relationships -- from prospecting to closing deals. You will be expected to identify new potential clients, building new relationships, understanding the goals & ways that your clients operate their marketing & customer experience efforts, defining clear client value & financial impact, selling the vision of scaling with Persado, scoping effective proposals that will set the client & Persado up for success, & negotiating commercial contracts. You will have successful experience working with & influencing senior leadership in Fortune 100 & Fortune 500 companies.
What We Want You To Do:
You will focus on a set of named target accounts within several different verticals. You will establish initial relationships & credibility with new clients to help them understand Persados place in the ecosystem & how we materially contribute to achieving their business goals/objectives.
- Work with our CRO to develop & refine a target list of prospects & prioritize opportunities
- Identify key stakeholders at target clients by leveraging BDRs & your own research of these accounts
- Work with BDRs & personal research to identify client needs & priorities, & other contextually relevant background that will help guide & shape discussions with prospects
- Work with Persado leadership, Industry contacts, & the Persado network to try & gain warm intros into as many key contacts as possible, develop effective outreach to drive response from cold outreaches otherwise
- Negotiate partnership commercials with business, procurement, legal & ensure timely execution
- Ensure the foundation for long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant value & return on investment for our clients
- Exceed quarterly/annual targets & build successful transition plans into the customer success organization
What We Want To See:
- 6+ years experience consultatively selling into senior stakeholders focused on value, including senior marketing & customer experience leaders.
- A basic understanding of how value is created across marketing & customer experience channels
- Demonstrated success in meeting & exceeding a sales quota
- Expertise in some of the following verticals - retail/eCommerce, banking, insurance, telco, travel, media/digital services.
- 6+ years in a business development / sales role
- 10+ years total professional experience that contributed to commercial understanding and/or consulting/sales experience help understand the context of how digital marketing & customer engagement works in direct/digital/CRM/paid media channels
- Understanding of complex customer industries, their needs, critical metrics & challenges
- MBA or advanced degree ideal, but not required
Who You Are:
- Eager, hungry, enthusiastic, driven by success & both personal & team level achievements
- Professional with high integrity ethics & values
- Flourishes with finding solutions to problems
- Collaborative teammate that understands that what is good for all is good for you
- Ability to manage a demanding workload & shift gears quickly & efficiently
- Dependable & reliable with clear thinking & attention to detail
- Prefers working in a dynamic, creative environment, whose passion & pride is evident in your work
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals & work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary & equitable compensation - Were committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- Company Equity
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays & flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year & charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding; continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity & inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart
Classification : Public