ShowClix, a fast-growing, downtown-based event ticketing company, is actively seeking a passionate, motivated & resourceful part-time Customer Care Representative who likes wearing many hats & thrives in a fast-paced & fun work environment.
We hire smart & creative people who possess entrepreneurial-like qualities & thrive in a dynamic environment. This job requires great attentiveness to other people; to listen to them, & to empathize with them. A lively enthusiasm is necessary. Personal interactions will generally be upbeat & cheerful, requiring someone who is warm, helpful, & friendly. Others must be put at ease, & feel welcome.
A faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. There will be a fair degree of variety from one day to the next, especially with regard to personal interactions. There will be several "pots on the fire" at once, therefore, the job requires one to shift from task to task quickly, & maintain a strong sense of urgency to keep everything going smoothly.
For information about life at ShowClix, please visit our careers page!
This part-time position will pay $12.00 an hour & will require you to work a minimum of 20 hours a week. Our ideal candidate must have flexible availability & a quiet space to work as this role may require you to work remotely from home. Our Departments hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday from 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Answer our main customer care line in a cordial & professional manner.
- Assist customers with ticket purchases & support based questions over the phone.
- Answer customers questions concerning our ticketed events.
- Respond to customer support requests submitted through the online support system.
- Resolve customer problems related to their ticket purchase.
- Assist Client Success with customer care-related issues.
- Keep accurate records of customer care inquiries through our internal admin client.
- Manage customer account & ticket purchase information via our database.
- Strong computer literacy. Must be internet savvy.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Must be friendly & have a passion for helping others.
- Good troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
- Previous Customer Service experience is a plus.
- Prior event ticketing experience a plus, but not required.
- A passion for the entertainment & music industries, big plus!
- A background check will be required.
Please note: While this role may require you to be remote at times, you must be local to Pittsburgh for training & in-office work.
ShowClix is a product of Patron Technology. ShowClix is a fast-growing, full-service event technology company that handles ticket sales, marketing, & on-site operations for events around the world. Our partners include fandom & consumer conventions, live music venues, museums, attractions, & festivals. Each of our team members is passionate about live events & innovative technologies. We hire smart & creative people who possess entrepreneurial-like qualities & thrive in a dynamic environment.
For more information on Patron Technologys solutions visit our website: