WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that hoteliers deserve better. The global hotel sector is a booming $500B+ industry, yet hotels are facing many complex challenges, including increased pressure from online travel agencies & intense competition from ever-growing room inventory & the shared economy. That coupled with aging, cumbersome technology is making the job of the hotelier more difficult than ever. At Revinate, we use cutting edge technology to build powerful software for hotels to take back control & drive direct revenue. The simplicity & beautiful UX of our solutions are a breath of fresh air in an industry of old technology.
Are you excited for the next step in your sales career? Revinates Sales Representatives are hungry to expand their sales skill set by managing the inbound & outbound activities for our Benelux region. The ideal candidate is based in Amsterdam, a self-starter, independent thinker, detail-oriented & has a hunger for securing new business opportunities.
Revinate's Sales team is structured to develop the next level of Sales Leaders. We have Sales Development Representatives who focus on generating leads, Territory Sales Managers who work on selling to independent hotels & with specific products, & Major Account Executives who lead sales initiatives in a region.
- Sell Revinates product(s) to inbound & outbound accounts in the Benelux region
- Prospect & identify new opportunities to build & maintain a healthy pipeline
- Manage & maintain all pipeline & sales related activity within Salesforce.com
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success, Implementation, & Product to ensure your closing the best deals for Revinates success
- Continuously strive to be a product expert so you can competently speak with Hoteliers through presentations & demos
- Understand Revinates value proposition & how it differentiates from our competitors
- Bachelor's degree in business or relevant degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a SaaS environment
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proven background in successfully driving sales and/or business development; historical performance of consistently hitting and/or exceeding quotas & objectives
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Health & Wellness: Encouraging a healthy lifestyle is important to Revinate. You can benefit from a free gym subscription with the Health Club Jordaan gym we work with
- Lunch is on us: Team lunch is part of our local culture & we appreciate everyone's presence. It's a time of the day to catch up on life, crack jokes, plan & discuss fun things
- Equity: You're an owner in the company as we build it together
- Tools & Tech: We empower our employees with the hardware, training, & other materials to help you succeed
- Extraordinary culture: Focused on learning & every employees personal & professional development
- Change an industry: Were transforming the way hotels connect with guests, & having fun while we do it
- Meaningful work: You'll have an opportunity to make a major impact on our company and, as a result, the hospitality industry
- Amazing co-workers: You'll be surrounded by a passionate, high performing, collaborative team that can help you learn something new every day
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Amsterdam & Singapore, Revinate seeks to build specialized & easy-to-adopt technology to solve these challenges. Revinate enables hoteliers to transform their guest data into revenue. With Revinate Marketing & Revinate Guest Feedback, hoteliers are empowered to make smarter decisions, resulting in increased direct revenue & guest engagement. Much like the industry we serve, we are a team of hard-working & passionate individuals who love our customers & are committed to surprising & delighting them with every new innovation & disruption.
The company is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Benchmark Capital, Tenaya Capital, & Sozo Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Amsterdam & Singapore, Revinate counts tens of thousands of the worlds leading hotels as customers.
To learn more, please visit www.revinate.com
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.