Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, & more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, & responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As Jackpockets Director of Information Security, you will establish & maintain the information security program across the enterprise to ensure information assets & associated technology, applications, systems infrastructure, & processes are adequately protected. You will identify, evaluate, report on, & mitigate legal & regulatory, IT, & cybersecurity risk to information assets (data, networks, applications, & people) while supporting & advancing business objectives. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about both internal & external business environments & will ensure proper governance & maintenance of information systems to support security objectives across the enterprise.
- Lead strategy & execution of all information security activities across the organization
- Provide input & direction across the organization on routine information security activities, as well as & emerging security risks & control technologies
- Lead the design, implementation, operation, & maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on applicable & current information security frameworks
- Prepare & authorize the implementation of information security policies, standards, procedures, & guidelines in conjunction with the Information Security Committee, ensuring compliance with internal policies & requirements as well as applicable laws & regulations
- Guide internal information security awareness training & educational activities
- Facilitate external audits to ensure continued compliance with state regulations & SOC 2 programs
- Manage risks of external vendors & consultants to safeguard the company's assets, intellectual property, & computer systems
- Identify information security objectives & metrics consistent with corporate strategic plans
- Own & oversee the incident response process
- Bachelors degree required
- 7+ years of information security experience
- Previous leadership role in information security or compliance
- Experience with vendor management, incident response, business continuity planning, audit, risk & vulnerability management, & identity access management
- Experience with current information security frameworks including NIST, CIS, or the AICPA Trust Services Criteria
- Experience with securing & monitoring Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), or similar cloud environments
- Working knowledge of DevOps principles
- Knowledge of stage gaming regulations
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred.
- Medical insurance covered up to 100% by Jackpocket
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits & Citi Bike membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Catered meals & stocked kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy & upward mobility
This is a full-time exempt position & is not eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, & reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, & activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.