Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As an Employee Relations Manager (ERM), you will play an integral role in the enhancement & scaling of Employee Relations (ER) capability & will work to execute & manage a streamlined ER function across field DC locations in multiple states. In this newly created role, you will partner with HR leaders to oversee key ER initiatives aligned to the broader organizational strategy, & work as a trusted adviser providing support & guidance to leaders of all levels. You will serve as the ER subject matter expert for a team of over 8,000 associates while working closely with the Manager, People Relations & Strategy to implement a long term strategy for elevating the ER function & capabilities across the organization.
- Leverage resources & actively collaborate with HR Leadership & Legal partners to ensure the applicable policies, trainings & risk mitigation strategies are in place to support our company mission & values
- Conduct thorough in person & phone interviews into complex, high risk investigations including but not limited to allegations of harassment, workplace violence, discrimination, retaliation, employee misconduct & provide recommended actions based on findings
- Supervise the progress & completion of all corrective actions flowing from internal investigations, including the development & management of an appropriate tracking tool.
- Manage & conduct investigations involving employees at all levels including Leadership
- Respond to internal employee hotline & workflow concerns in partnership with HR leadership
- Serve as a consultative partner & resource to the HR Business Partner on complex employment situations such as terminations, corrective actions & accommodations
- Conduct ER risk & trend analysis for all field locations, & implement proactive network & site specific risk mitigation strategies in partnership with field HR Business Partners
- Identify field leadership opportunities & skill gaps through trend analysis & onsite visits & address through onsite & virtual workplace ER capability training for field HR & Operations leadership
- Partner with HR Business Partners to oversee implementation of action plans stemming from investigation trends, compliance opportunities & employee engagement surveys in support of enhancing our overall employee engagement & value proposition
- Proactively identify opportunities for elevation of the ER function & take appropriate partners to implement processes that mitigate risk & improve the employee experience
- An excellent communicator, able to present information in a clear & concise manner orally & in writing to ensure others understand ideas; appropriately adapt message, style, & tone to accommodate a variety of audiences
- Objective, approachable & able to interact effectively with all levels of employees both in person & virtually in a positive & respectful manner
- Able to maintain the highest level of personal integrity & confidentiality
- Adaptable & flexible, you are motivated to drive results in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant, & can meet deadlines with a strong sense of urgency & adaptability
- A people advocate + culture curator: your passion for solving people problems and dedication to delivering a positive employee experience make you an awesome ambassador for our culture & team
- You operate & live by our core values, the HelloFresh DNA: Speed & Agility, Ruthless Prioritization, Egoless Environment, Learning Never Stops, & Data-Drivenness
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters and/or HR Certifications preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of HR Employee Relations specialized experience preferably in operations/distribution
- Experience managing an HR and/or ER function across multiple states strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge & experience with federal, state & local employment laws including, but not limited to Title VII, ADEA, FLSA
- Proven investigation experience including interviewing of witnesses, taking notes, & writing investigation summaries
- Ability to develop processes & manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to influence leaders of all levels
- High level of comfort working autonomously & recommending strategic changes
- Ability to develop & execute a proactive employee & labor relations strategy focused on building leadership skills to promote employee engagement
- Attention to detail & excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, listening, verbal & written communication skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.