The Senior Manager of Payroll will manage the payroll processing of domestic & international employees in a face-paced high-growth organization. This role will drive efficiency & process improvement, perform audits & reconciliations of payroll data, audit & approve bi-weekly & monthly payrolls, including international payroll providers. The Senior Manager will be the primary escalation point for payroll related inquiries will respond to frequent & urgent requests for information relating to payroll, tax processing & payroll policy matters & requires exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, & excellent customer service support skills.
- Manage the day-to-day payroll operations ensuring accurate & timely processing of bi-weekly & monthly payrolls in a high growth, fast paced organization.
- Review & approve bi-weekly & monthly payrolls for accuracy.
- Identify areas improvements & efficiencies by partnering closely with the Shared Services, People Systems, Legal & other internal stakeholders to establish best practices for global payroll.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate & country-specific policies & procedures.
- Partner with Accounting team to ensure accurate general ledger reporting & reconciliations
- Drive process standardization, automation, & continuous process improvement to ensure efficiency & effectiveness.
- Act as point of escalation & work to identify, track, document, & resolve errors, issues & risks proactively with timely further escalation of unresolved items to senior management.
- Ensures payroll processes are administered in compliance with SOX requirements, internal company policies as well as applicable country, federal & state regulations or legislation, including applicable wage & hour regulations.
- Perform analysis, generate reports & assist the People & Finance team with special projects that will streamline processes & improve procedures.
- Project lead for payroll related projects, including continuous development of processes that are scalable & support the companys growth.
- Additional responsibilities include project management of global payroll service implementations, coordination with teams to integrate payroll systems with other upstream & downstream systems, & leading or participating in other global initiatives.
- 10+ years of payroll experience. Global experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal, & communications skills.
- Extensive understanding of stock & equity disbursement & related tax implications
- Flexible; able to perform & deliver excellent results under high pressure.
- Extensive knowledge in Payroll & Accounting procedures & Payroll Tax Laws & Regulations
- Self-motivated & ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to operate independently & have the strong desire to work as a member of a team.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, detail & results orientation are required.
- Experience implementing payroll
- Ability to collaborating in a cross-functional global environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.