ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Fraud & Payment Associate will be part of the Security Services team, operating & implementing Group guidelines & procedures, handling security, account verification & payments issues whilst all the time providing high levels of customer service.
This role will include the handling of security & payments related email queries & account security issues; working on system generated cases for the detection & prevention of financial fraud on Group platforms; performing account verification tasks; processing of customer documentation; facilitating the processing of customer payments; performing financial & account transaction analysis & investigating customers physical location.
The Fraud & Payment Associate may also use their extensive poker or casino experience to investigate possible instances of collusion, chip dumping, or other fraud violations & will be responsible for escalating these cases appropriately.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assist customers with queries concerning their deposits/withdrawals
- Monitor player accounts for compliance to online gaming license regulations
- Review of accounts' financial activity and/or gameplay to identify potential suspicious behavior.
- Investigate physical location alerts & cases
- Review customers financial transaction history
- Monitor the correct operation of payment processors & report any critical issues that require immediate attention & action
- Process customer payments requiring manual intervention
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Self-driven & self-motivated team player
- Capable of working efficiently in a high volume work environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in online fraud investigations and/or online payments processing systems
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent command of professional English writing
- A wish to develop & create/follow a career path with the company
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.