FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
Work directly with the associate creative director & the design team on a wide variety of campaigns, promotions, branding, & design projects at FanDuel. Responsibilities will include concepting digital & print advertising campaigns, social content, email designs, web design, in-store signage, OOH applications, & the creation of campaign & brand guidelines.
What youll do
- Report to associate creative director & partner on all projects from concept to
- Explore & execute design & branding elements including but not limited to advertising campaigns, web design, in-store signage, OOH applications, logo/identity design,
- Create & maintain various collateral & guidelines to help enforce brand standards, elevate designs & aid in retouching mark-ups.
- Translate business & marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, & easy to understand.
Who were looking for
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer or similar role
- Agency or in-house environment experience
- Proficient in design & image editing software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch etc.)
- Strong aesthetic skills & attention to visual details, with an excellent eye for typography, layout, & branding
- Ability to meet deadlines & collaborate with cross-functional teams & work autonomously
- Experience working on holistic campaigns spanning print, digital, & social
- Strong project management, organizational & planning skills
- Ability to brainstorm & develop creative concepts that combine branding & commerce.
- Understanding of responsive web design & best practices
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.