About the Opportunity
Stella Connect is an innovative, real-time customer feedback & quality management platform that has been designed specifically to drive engagement & performance of customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the worlds leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker & Earnin, through to household names like Walmart & Williams-Sonoma, to help them provide exceptional customer service. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams & operations, & the tools they need to drive team member engagement & continuous performance improvements.
About the team
The Client Services team is the backbone of Stella! We are a lean & mighty group that manages every company that uses Stella. Were seeking a Client Success Manager to join our team & help drive client success for our roster of leading brands & retailers. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate, & dedicated team tasked with growing Stella Connect at a rapid rate. The Client Services team is responsible for onboarding, training, supporting, engaging, & renewing clients across the companys products. We truly have a one team, one mission mindset with everyone in the trenches focused on health & retention of our clients - which is proven in our best in class retention/growth metrics!
What youll be doing:
- Responsible for the end-to-end relationship for accounts within SMB & mid market segment
- Managing the client onboarding, development, & renewal phases of the customer lifecycle
- Analyzing product usage trends & taking action to ensure client health
- Identifying and/or developing expansion opportunities within your account
- Delivering thought provoking check-in calls, Executive Business Reviews, & client onsite visits
- Collaborating with Stellas product, marketing, & sales teams
- Addressing day-to-day product & data-related questions from clients in a timely manner
- Proactively engaging with clients to gather feedback & advocate customer needs/issues
- Traveling to regional clients for onsite meetings (less than 5% of your time)
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer facing role
- You are able to identify tasks that take priority & organize your time appropriately
- You have experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform
- You must love multitasking!
- You have exceptional written & oral communication skills
- You must be able to work within a team environment, including with remote team members
- You have a focused attitude & motivated to help
- You are a self-starter & extremely detail-oriented
- You have experience logging tickets or requests through a ticket management system (like Jira or productboard)
- You have a strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
Nice to haves:
- Proven record of data analysis & managing data sets (we would love to see examples!)
- Experience using a Customer Success platform (such as Gainsight or Totango)
- Start-up experience
- SaaS experience
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp, stock options, full health, dental & vision insurance benefits, gym stipend, unlimited vacation, flexible work from home options, commuter benefits, & much more!