At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globemerchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge & a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast & easy. We are on an exciting growthjourney & we are lookingfor individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a globalscale) & creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walknow that it's running at lightning speed, we're excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, we're Visawhich makes it fantastic to scale with us since we're already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldn't do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees' passion, initiative, creativity & innovation that drives our success & the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
The mission of the Managed Risk Services (MRS) organization is to be the unrivaled advisor for global payment fraud management, & our vision is to be the most valuable partner in lasting client relationships.
We strive to maintain unrivaled relationships with the merchants, partners, & financial institutions (FIs) that we interact with on a daily basis. MRS is a necessary extension of our client's team that allows them to reach their full potential. In risk management, our people are the differentiator. We are passionate about the continued success of our customers & take pride in their accomplishments as a team. We have a collaborative & supportive culture that keeps everyone motivated.
As an Acquiring risk analyst within the Managed Risk Services (MRS) team, you'll be working with a portfolio of accounts from one of world's largest acquires, safe guarding their revenues whilst making sure they have the best conversion rates in the industry. You'll do this using an industry leading fraud solution, either by consulting on best practices or by taking full ownership of their fraud strategies & rules whilst managing them within agreed KPI's. Responsibilities will include leading new implementations for Jump Start, Performance Monitoring & Screening Management offerings.
You are responsible for providing ongoing consulting to clients in order to help them maximize revenue, minimize fraud loss, & control operational costs. You will work closely with internal CyberSource partners from the Customer Support, Marketing, Sales & Value Added Services organizations in order to ensure an effective flow of information, & promote the exchange of information in the Acquiring sector across the CyberSource business.
- Maintain an average account load of 10-15 merchants, anticipating fraud risks before they happen whilst proactively engaging with our customers to minimise security threats
- Deliver Jump Starts, PM/SM implementations
- Proactively work with internal CyberSource teams to promote Acquiring Risk throughout the business acting as a regional & global SME.
- Develop & deliver monthly & ad hoc reports based on goals & key performance indicators of the client
- Lead product trainings as needed, both internally & externally
- Perform quarterly business reviews, both regionally & globally
- Consult with clients on best practices for fraud mitigation & customer acceptance
- Remain current on the latest in fraud trends, industry best practices & client needs, within Acquiring Risk, with the ability to anticipate future threats
- Develop new ways to optimize payments for our partners through expanding knowledge of existing technologies & adopting new technologies that drive efficiency & enable innovation
- Identify & advocate client product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams
- Travel to meet clients face to face.
- Act as mentor & subject matter expert for the Risk Solutions team & wider CyberSource/Visa functions as appropriate
- Build & help manage relationships at a senior level with our Acquiring merchants
- Manage complex managed risk issues with little to no guidance
- Drive process & procedural improvements of the Risk Solutions methodology which is then implemented across the entire Risk Solutions organization
- Participate in pre-sales activities, where appropriate, demonstrating the value of our services & establishing credibility for our consulting skills as needed.
- Previous experience of working within an acquiring environment/industry
- Significant experience of interpreting results from fraud tools used to combat online card fraud (e.g. 3DSecure, device fingerprinting, IP geolocation, velocity, neural scoring).
- Understanding of Omni Channel Payment Fraud.
- Experience of working with multiple reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Oracle).
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to write clear & concise reports in English, & the skills to communicate complex concepts & results to customers via phone, email or face to face engagements.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Access skills (for example, use of pivot tables, VLOOKUP queries, linking Excel to databases etc).
- Experience of analysing large sets of transaction data to identify patterns & trends, utilising product & industry knowledge.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Language skills appropriate to merchants within respective region.
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent).
- Intermediate SQL skills.
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer.We arestrongly committed to equal opportunity & striveto align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances & regulations for all applicants & employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, & our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.