WHO WE ARE:
co:collective is one of the world's leading brand strategy & innovation consultancies. We're led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations are driven by an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from capital investment to social media. For them, purpose becomes business strategy & storytelling becomes StoryDoing.
At co:collective we design brands, experiences, content & organizations for firms that transform who they are, how they act, & how they show up in the world, with the explicit goal of creating more StoryDoers.
co: is in search of our next Client Engagement Lead, a business lead with a track record of strong client relationship experiences. You've learned the best practices of running large & successful accounts, ideally with a mix of brand strategy, branding, advertising, digital experience & launching brands in the world.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a thinker & are responsible for helping run a business or client engagement, maintaining an excellent client relationship & identifying growth opportunities for your team. You will contribute to the story (strategic) & doing (creative) work, manage budgets & embrace problem solving for your direct business & co:collective at large.
You are positive, resilient, have great judgement, & can handle setbacks & bumps with grace. You are driven by optimization of your team, cross-functional team collaboration & clients. You are a strong presence with the clients, partner agencies & external companies. You are determined to get things done, roll-up your sleeves & know when to ask for help.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
co: is a small but mighty place, so we wear a lot of hats. Below are some things you'll be expected to do:
- Proactively lead the business - day-to-day & beyond - with your creative & strategy lead partners
- Ensure schedule, budget & SOW deliverables are met
- Raise operational/financial red flags when needed
- Deep understanding of how to optimize story (strategy) /doing (content) team's output
- Manage up to partners & heads of departments to flag concerns & opportunities
- Build solid relationships & motivate internal/client teams
- Demonstrate leadership with an ability to manage cross functional teams, rallying the team to see the end destination, course correcting where necessary & contributing to shape the output with design & strategy teams
- Inventive & doesn't settle for the status quo, looks for ways to do things better & more efficiently to serve the needs of internal & client teams
- Write & present clearly & effectively
- Lead the development of presentations to senior stakeholders
- Trusted advisor with clients & co: leadership team
- Gracefully & fairly resolve conflicts with clients & internal stakeholders
- Manage finance & operational related portions of the business
- Ability to identify potential organic growth opportunities
- Can apply cross-functional learnings based on after-action reviews & thrives on optimizing your business & businesses across the collective
WHAT YOU'VE DONE:
- You have 6-10 years of account management experience within the marketing, technology or innovation industries. Bonus points for e-commerce / consumer goods experience.
- You've independently led dynamic projects, client relationships & cross functional teams - delivering against all odds, proving your innate entrepreneurial & problem-solving abilities. - You are a client whisperer & have managed clients at all levels, notably Director / VP & up levels. The boundaries between client / friend / sounding board are always a bit blurred.
- You're highly skilled at conveying complex ideas, so you've presented to senior level stakeholders & excel at all methods of written & verbal communications, & have compelling presentation abilities.
- You've earned your undergraduate degree & perhaps a master's or MBA, so you've honed those analytical & critical thinking abilities.
- You've launched brands and/or 360 campaigns for multiple clients.
- You've managed & mentored team members, creating clear roles & growth opportunities because you define your team's growth as a priority in your own growth plan.
- You have extensive integrated production knowledge & experience working on simultaneous work streams.
- You've worked with a producer to produce best in class work across a wide variety of channels.
- You've partnered with media agencies or internal media teams on creative asset delivery.
With great work, comes great reward. In addition to curating with a brilliant set of ambitious creative people, we're committed to creating an ever evolving progressive work environment. In addition to a salary commensurate with your experience, our perks include unlimited vacation, performance-based bonuses, open seating, a generous parental leave policy & free snacks.