FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
FanDuel is looking for a CRM Manager to help drive our customer retention & marketing initiatives for the FanDuel Sportsbook. This role is critical to the success of our marketing campaigns for our recently-launched Sportsbook product. You will own the creation & execution of campaigns across email, mobile, & onsite channels, with a particular focus on lifecycle communications. Youll play a major role in driving campaign & customer strategy, & get exposure to multiple groups across the company including Commercial, Growth, & Product. This is an exciting opportunity to help craft the customer experience at a major player in the new & growing sports betting market.
What youll do
- Lead the execution of many of FanDuels campaigns through owned channels, including communications for the customer lifecycle, promotions, & product marketing
- Assist with managing & planning the marketing calendar
- Serve as an expert project manager, overseeing the full scope of executional responsibilities, including segment creation, email coding, campaign setup, QA & deployment & reporting
- Own channel strategy, advising business stakeholders on best practices for email subject lines, content, push notifications & how to use various channels to deliver results
- Become a systems expert, cultivating extensive knowledge of our marketing tech systems
- Constantly be testing & learning, always looking for insights & new ideas to try
- Assist with data analysis & reporting on CRM campaigns, supporting CRM team leaders in evaluating campaign effectiveness & making optimizations
- You will be an interested partner, liaising with Customer Service, keeping stakeholders updated on live campaigns, & maintaining a feedback loop to avoid breakdowns
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience in email and/or mobile marketing, with experience creating & managing lifecycle campaigns
- You know what it means to be CAN-SPAM compliant
- Proficient in coding emails in HTML & CSS
- Have a solid grasp of marketing metrics for CRM channels (examples: email open rates, click through rates, inbox placement, push open rates, push bounce rates)
- Have used at least one email service provider or CDM before (experience with Braze, Selligent, & Redpoint Global are a plus)
- Experience writing copy for emails, push notifications, & in app messages
- Comfortable with querying & logic (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Exceptional attention to detail & organizational skills
- Positive attitude & remain calm in high-stress situations
- A clear communicator
- You dont mind working during non-traditional business hours as needed
- Knowledge of sports, online gaming, or gambling a plus
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible vacation allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive health insurance plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.