Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an experienced Learning Management System administrator to manage day-to-day activities across the platform & its respective audiences. A tech-savvy entrepreneurial spirit who is attentive, responsive & proactive; a Go-To person for all things system related. A proven ability to work cross departmental / cross geographically while maintaining a positive & upbeat demeanor is essential for success. Passion for facilitating the learning experience, desire to help individuals overcome technological obstacles & eagerness to learn & grow with the company are crucial ingredients for the role.
What you'll work on:
- Manages & maintains all areas, content & user configuration within the system.
- Identifies & communicates opportunities for process & quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, challenges & suggested enhancements.
- Writes & maintains technical procedures, policy documentation & best practice guides.
- Liaises with other teams & individuals in order to implement the best learning practices & maintain relevant team content libraries.
- Creates & manages the overall course structure & sets up course programs based on specifications from the instructional designer.
- Builds online assessments, evaluations & interactivity with the LMS for courses.
- Manages relationship with third party LMS vendor.
- Single point of accountability for all user challenges, escalations, inquiries & feedback.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 3+ years experience as an LMS administrator.
- Technical skills including troubleshooting, & understanding of directory, file structures, & systems & ability to troubleshoot & resolve issues quickly.
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors.
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly.
- Customer service skills, responsive attitude.
- Strong oral & written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts in general terms.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.