Paintzen is a disruptive logistics platform for the painting industry. Our system matches buyers of painting services with experienced paint crews, managing all logistics of the job, to provide a stress-free experience. At Paintzen, we're forging new ground in the use of technology to facilitate contracting services. We're simplifying the process between the logistics & the labor. Our team members are energetic & passionate about the service provide our clients. Not only do we pride ourselves on exceptional service, but also we provide top paint products from our paint partner, PPG Paints. We believe Paintzen is the future of paint contracting.
Paintzen is seeking aBusiness Development Manager tohelp us grow relationships with companies & professionals in the residential construction & renovation market.
This seasoned sales professional will have a passion for partnering on B2B sales/marketing as well as ongoing relationship development post-sell-in. Stemmed by our triple-digit revenue growth, Paintzen has developed industry-leading partnerships that can take our growth to the next level. & has laid the groundwork for tremendous sales success. Well look to our Business Development Manager to understand our target partnerstheir industry, company, project contacts & which strategies should be leveragedand pursue these leads to help us grow.
- Target General Contractors & construction companies with residential customers, selling them on partnering with Paintzen & using our painting services for their repaint, remodel & new construction projects
- Keep up to date with important trade shows, conferences & events to prioritize attendance & sponsorship ability to man booths and/or represent Paintzen at meetings & networking events
- Collaborate with design & marketing teams for materials needed at trade shows, conferences, etc
- Occasionally perform site visits of projects for perspective customers
- BA or BS degree
- 2-5 years proven track record in closely related market (including real estate, property management, etc), building relevant relationships, enabling one to hit the ground running at Paintzen
- Hungry & motivated to cold call
- A people person! You should want to build relationships
- Direct industry experience & contacts are preferred
- Excellent organizational & reporting skills, with emphasis on priorities, goal setting & meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Experience reading blueprints is strongly preferred - if not, ability to learn quickly is a must
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both written & verbal