WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The People Team is looking to add a talented Learning & Development (L&D) Manager to join our team & design, build & oversee our internal Learning & Development program, The Knot WorldWide University. In this mission-critical, highly consultative role, you act as a liaison between our executives, directors, & managers. Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, People, this high impact position requires a leader with the experience, energy, & discipline to drive change programs in a highly matrixed environment.
- Consult with management across the organization to analyze the training needs of specific departments, cross-functional areas, or the whole organization & make recommendations for training solutions as part of the L&D life cycle
- Develop new company-wide, department-specific, & job-specific learning curricula following a consistent framework for all classes/guidelines for training methodology
- Establish & monitor key metrics & report on the business impact & ROI of learning & development across the organization
- Identify required tools & systems to effectively inventory, manage & facilitate learning programs
- Program management including planning & scheduling of training-related events
- Identification & coordination of internal trainers & expectations
- Oversee all communication regarding learning opportunities to help build & promote a culture of learning
- Ensure ADA & EEO compliance of all TKWW learning programs
- Design, develop & deliver live & virtual learning experiences
- Liaise with external training vendors
- Oversee organizational L&D Budget
SUCCESSFUL LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT, MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Entrepreneurial spirit & passion for building & innovating
- Knowledge & experience managing a learning management system to drive engagement in an online environment
- Strong communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written
- Strong program management experience
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing, & delivering training in the workplace, & experience facilitating experiential workshops & team offsites
- Very strong verbal & written communication skill
- Highly autonomous with the ability to thrive in a fast paced organization with minimal oversight
- Bachelors Degree with a focus in Human Resources, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Behavioral Science, Business or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in building & delivering successful Learning & Development programs in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Professional certifications such as ATD, DiSC, StrengthsFinder
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isnt right, you say something.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.