ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to be an instrumental part of delivering a transformational automation program across the FanDuel Group. You will work alongside teams throughout the business to implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions to our most time consuming & sticky problems. You will use your drive & determination to craft & deliver the best automation solutions, using the latest innovative technology, across all departments of the FanDuel Group.
Automation is a key piece in how we improve the efficiency of our work & drive the FanDuel Group forward. This is a unique opportunity for a creative, curious candidate to join a fast-moving team & shape the future of automation at FanDuel.