Company Description|Job Description
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Just like sales leaders have Salesforce, technology leaders have Pluralsight. We are democratizing technology skills & as every company becomes a tech company, we are central to their future competitive advantage & ability to thrive in the digital age. With a global addressable market of $31 billion our hyper growth will continue for some time to come!
As we expand our offering & geographical impact, we are building our team of strategic sellers. We're hiring SaaS software solution sellers who will sell Digital Transformation Solutions to the CIO/CTO. We are a unique, must-have solution in a space with low saturation. And we have world-class enablement to support our entrepreneurial AEs. You can count on resources & processes that support the sales (versus getting in your way) & comp packages that recognize performance with company equity, obtainable OTEs, uncapped commission, & realistic quotas.
Who you're committed to being:
- You have extreme ownership of your business
- You are competitive with yourself, yet collaborative with other team members up, down, & across the business
- You are autonomous - you like to understand the guidelines for success, partner with the business to get what you need, & then work entrepreneurially to get it done
- You are a consultative seller who is seen as a trusted advisor
- You are hungry for feedback & coaching
What you'll own:
- Meet & exceed sales quotas - Close customer contracts ranging in size from $250K to $400kin ARR with experience of managing $1M+ deals. Managing 6,9,12 mo. average sales cycle, build & grow pipeline, accurately forecast, prospect new business opportunities including working strategically with your Business Development Representative maximising activity
- Own your business: Increase sales, develop leads, & close opportunities - Develop territory strategy plan & specific account plans, expand install base & acquire net new customers, create & execute demand generation plans within territory, be accountable for all aspects of taking down the number, as if you truly owned Pluralsight
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor through being assertive, present, & relevant - Build relationships with customers through all phases of the life cycle, identify & care for customer needs, maintain accuracy in Salesforce, develop process to for meaningful customer experience, Prospecting, developing, managing, & executing a territory plan to support lead generation, full sales cycle management
- Leverage internal & external tools to maximize customer information - Maximize success with world class SaaS toolkit (access to Salesforce, Outreach, Discover.org, CPQ), provide feedback on pre-sales issues & competitive trends, use sales tools to identify & profile, quote, invoice, & collect revenue from customers, curate customer testimonials. Plus, organize your daily execution, keeping 12 mission-critical plates spinning at once.
Experience you'll need:
- Has sold SaaS into a C-Suite & with customers through all phases of the life cycle
- Track record of exceeding quota
- Building your large network/connections of IT leaders in Large Enterprise businesses
- Experienced in negotiations
- Solution sales experience in identifying market size & focus
- Developing sales pipelines, accurately forecasting penetrating new accounts, driving the sales process within a relationship selling environment
- Sales cycle expertise - sales process planning, forecasting, prospecting, communication, negotiation, presentation
- 3-5+ years B2B SaaS experience with Enterprise/Fortune accounts
- Background in business development & heavy prospecting with the ability to create new opportunities in ways where others have not
Ideally what you've done:
- Sold enterprise software solutions to IT, Learning, & Engineering, & tech leader decision makers within the Engineering Org
- Sold for products in the growth stage