This position is part of CMs Summer Internship Program. More than 40 interns will be joining the CM family this summer across various offices & disciplines. Our interns are PAID, engage in real project work & are 100% part of our team. Candidates must be available from mid-May to mid-August to be eligible.
Best part of our program? The interns will come together as a team to work on a special project created for them by CMs Executive team. If you are looking to gain experience from digital masters & get your career off to a great start, this may be the program for you.
The Development Intern position will provide opportunities to participate in & learn more about the development best practices & standards, technical design & troubleshooting, required to deliver world-class web sites for world-class brands. Youll work as a member of the technical & artistic team that designs, implements, deploys & maintains sites for some of the largest & most recognizable brands in the world.
- Assist with implementation of project architecture, standards & processes
- Participate in implementation, testing & deployment of new sites
- Participate in ongoing maintenance activities
- Assist with client interactions & work with the account & project teams
- Assist in live debugging of the sites
- Attend regular project technical team meetings Assist with development of project code
- Create & maintain project documentation, in accordance with established standards
- Current student in or recent graduate of a computer science, engineering or software development post-secondary program
- Ability to work independently & to exercise strong technical judgment
- Experience with or awareness of version control systems & web servers
- Familiarity with Linux or other Unix-like operating systems
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Strong focus on client care
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proven problem solving & trouble-shooting skills
- Ability & desire to thrive in a fast-paced, client-services environment