We believe in building connections between people & technology. It won't be easy, but we're building the team to make it possible. Will you join us?
At Okta, our Executive Assistants provide a wide array of administrative, logistical, & project-related support to their Executives. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to be a true business partner to our SVP of WW Partners & Alliances & our SVP of America Sales. As a true business partner to both of these executives, you will be a huge part of the organization's success. This role has a high amount of visibility & works cross-functionally across the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Calendar management - coordinate all meetings including but not limited to team meetings, offsite meetings including customer, partner, investor, media & analyst meetings across global time zones.
- Manage the daily schedule of the Executives; coordinate domestic & international travel, process expense reports & assist with management of budget needs
- Own & help manage the rhythm of the business in close partnership with the Executives & teams, including agenda management, notes, logistics, & follow-ups.
- Schedule & coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences & special events (onsite & offsite)
- Acts as a liaison for assigned executives relaying & exchanging information with others including: Senior leaders, customers & clients, & other organizations or constituents.
- Anticipate the Executives needs & proactively assemble the appropriate people & resources to solve problems
- Field incoming requests; exercise strong judgment & discretion with highly confidential information
- Lead, drive & execute on various team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient & clear between teams
- Organize, prioritize & coordinate multiple work activities with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Providing backup support for other AAs/EAs in the department
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the capacity of an Administrative Assistant supporting multiple remote executives while reporting to a VP level executive.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to actively manage projects in a fast-moving, high pressure environment.
- Flexibility working independently or partnering with a variety of teams.
- This is not a 9-to-5 position due to the rapid nature of the business. Flexibility to support during out of office hours is required.
- Flexibility to travel as needed (up to 20%).
- Proven ability to interact in a professional manner with Executives, Customers, Prospects, Board Members, Investors & Internal Team
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities & needs.
- Experience with web-based scheduling & collaboration tools
- Extensive experience with arrangement of complex schedules & logistics, at times, across multiple time zones
- Ability to work on multiple projects, lead priorities & accurately set expectations
- Extraordinary time management skills & attention to detail
- Strong communication, planning, organizational & analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools & technologies; Interest & experience in using technology & the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate & collaborate with a diverse range of people & job functions
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to remain energetic & positive in a fast-paced & demanding environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit & desire for constant improvement
- Excellent common sense & ability to make appropriate judgment calls autonomously
- Dedicated with the ability to anticipate next steps
- Works well with a variety of personalities; embraces teamwork
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office Suite, Google workspace
Strengths You Will Need:
- Adaptable has demonstrated flexibility in the face of change.
- Organized - has good time, space & task management skills.
- Proactive - has the ability to foresee problems & prevent them by taking action.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.