At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. Were improving the worlds economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Sales, Marketing, & Partnerships team is to drive long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful & value-added engagement at every touchpoint, developing the foundation for an ongoing business relationship.
Were excited to expand our Partnerships team to include a Partner Training & Communications Specialist. The Training & Communications Specialist will be a mission critical, multi-faceted & cross-functional role responsible for developing professional & highly-impactful training & education materials for partners of OnDeck. The team member will also act as the voice to our channel partners, & be responsible for the recurring & ad-hoc communication to our partner portfolio.
As the Partner Training & Communications Specialist at on the Partnerships Team you will:
- Work cross-functionally with team members from our Sales, Legal, Compliance, Operations & Marketing teams to ensure that our partners are equipped to succeed while also adhering to the high compliance standard we hold ourselves to as a business.
- The team member will be the Partnership Teams voice to our channel partners, & will own the production of our regular partner newsletters & quarterly surveying of partners. You will work closely with our content marketing team to define the partner content plan.
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Bachelors Degree
- At least three years of proven experience in developing corporate training material and/or other channel partner content.
- Expertise in developing partner relationships & channel programs.
- Youre a strong writer & editor & youre comfortable in many mediums from newsletters, to videos, to simple emails or phone calls. You can consider & synthesize many inputs, to create shippable content quickly & with limited supervision.
- You have experience working with channel management tools including email marketing platforms & digital learning management systems
- You have an eye for design & realize that everything matters, not just the words.
- A background in financial services is not required, but you should be interested in learning about small business lending & be motivated by OnDecks mission to create innovative lending experiences & financial products that help small businesses succeed.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing & thriving enterprises. Since 2007, weve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, were reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble & strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each & every team member plays an important role in our companys success. Thats why we strive to provide you & your family with a competitive & comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options & opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC, Best Places to Work, 2018 (#16)
- Crains New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune & Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! Peoples Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crains New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive & diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDecks employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**