KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technologyevery process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity. We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes. KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences.
- Sales Account Manager Material Finishes
- The Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing strategic customer accounts within the assigned territory, maximizing all opportunities for sales within the account & developing new business when necessary. These opportunities will yield short/mid/long term opportunities for the Material Sales Business Unit. Accounts will include but are not limited to Multi-Family (Apartment), Healthcare, Hospitality, Commercial, Student Housing, Retail & Single Family local, regional & national companies in the Building industry. This individual will also be responsible for developing the account base of ownership groups, general contractors, subcontractors, wholesalers & distributors in those market segments that could potentially create sales for the KATERRA Material Sales Business Unit
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages customer accounts for the company & build relationships with key personnel
- Networks within all industry & key associations to secure all new business opportunities
- Builds internal company relations to satisfy customer order fulfillment & satisfaction
- Networks with key customers to identify & address specific needs in a timely manner
- Develops & maintains relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Acts as the liaison between customers & internal teams ensuring customer requirements are met
- Monitors incoming orders & ensures they are submitted accurately & fulfilled effectively
- Holds regular meetings with internal stakeholders on key accounts
- Investigates & resolves queries & issues raised, in the most expeditious manner
- Takes a proactive approach to account management
- Prepares proposal & presentation packages to help win & close business.
- Arranges meetings with all relevant decision makers within each customer group
- Holds reviews to assess business revenue opportunities
- Promotes the KATERRA brand
- Negotiates contracts
- Collects & analyzes sales data & trends
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Stays up-to-date with internal & external developments & suggests new ways to increase sales
Required Skills & Experience