Checkrs mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkrs product has shifted the on-demand economy & has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern & compliant background checks for global enterprises & startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment & we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people & we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As aStrategic Account Executive, you will drive new business in the strategic enterprise segment through your prospecting, deal & pipeline management, & closing abilities. You will be part of an elite, professional, & rapidly growing team that succeeds through collaboration, tenacity, & constant improvement.
- As part of the Strategic Enterprise sales team, you will engage prospects at a senior executive level to pursue & close new business within Fortune 1000 accounts across a wide variety of vertical markets
- You will handle inbound leads that come through our Demand Generation & SDR teams, & do outbound prospecting to fill your pipeline with qualified sales opportunities
- You will consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques & processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close
- You will use your creativity & tenacity to develop & improve how we target & penetrate new vertical markets
- As part of the sales team, you will contribute directly to the success & growth of the company
What you bring:
- 10+ years of B2B sales experience in a hunting role
- 5+ years of experience selling at an executive level to the Fortune 1000
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance, especially in a startup environment
- Understanding of HR technology preferred
- You learn quickly & are excited to take on challenging new projects
- You are smart, self-motivated, organized, detail & process oriented
- As a true colleague you enjoy planning, executing, winning, & celebrating as a team
- You are a clear & direct communicator
- You exceed expectations & hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
What you get:
- A fast-paced & collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching & professional development
- Competitive compensation & opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, & snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented & qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, & leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering & celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, & cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkrs commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Franciscos Fair Chance Ordinance.