Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
At Omada, we believe that members can take charge of their health outcomes through behavior change. Our approach to behavior change starts with a members relationship with their care team, powered by insights into members lifestyles & biometric data, which enables the delivery of personalized interventions & influences action to live a healthier life. Omadas device portfolio which includes scales, blood pressure monitors, blood glucose meters, & continuous glucose monitoring systems, are powerful tools that deliver real-time feedback to our members about their health & provide insights that Omadas care teams use to support our members in making meaningful, sustainable, improvements in managing their health.
As Device Experience Program Manager, you will report to Omadas Senior Director of Member Operations & Device Strategy & be responsible for ensuring Omadas connected devices are driving value for our members, for our care teams, & for Omada. To do this, you will create & monitor KPIs, create feedback loops, execute projects that influence achieving KPIs, organize the Omada-owned design assets of our devices, & support cross-functional teams with training & education about devices. Facilitating trusting & empathetic cross-functional relationships with Product, Engineering, Clinical, Clinical Operations, Health Coaching Operations, Member Support, Supply Chain, Data Analytics, Commercial & our Legal, Regulatory, & Compliance teams to improve the device experience are a core responsibility for this role.
- A Self-Starter, who has the ability to think creatively, with long-term goals in mind, while focusing on executing against day-to-day needs
- A Learner, who is eager to continuously explore the rapidly evolving space of connected medical devices
- A Problem-Solver, who uses multi-tasking & project management skills to respond proactively to challenges both in & out of your control
- A Go-Getter, who loves working alongside others who have a strong work ethic & has a willingness to go the extra mile
- A Facilitator, with a resourceful ability to respond to changes without missing a beat, a positive roll up your sleeves attitude, & a process-oriented nature
- A Planner, who has incredible organizational skills & the ability to adapt to the unexpected
- Lead efforts to define KPIs for home monitoring plans for members, baseline & continuously monitor these metrics for success
- Conceptualize, execute & influence the prioritization of projects to meet or exceed home monitoring plan compliance KPI targets
- Own, iterate on, & deliver device performance KPIs to the Supply Chain team as a component of vendor management & use this data for continuous improvement feedback loop
- Monitor & quantify device ROI in partnership with Finance
- Project manage changes to or creation of Omada-designed aspects of our device experience in partnership with Product Design & Clinical to support the Omada Care Approach
- Project manage & gather requirements for new device offerings from stakeholders & partner with the Supply Chain team to bring new devices into Omadas portfolio
- Create training materials to ensure our Commercial & Marketing teams are able to accurately & effectively represent our device offering in the market
- Own the feedback loop to improve our device offering & messaging based on feedback from the market
- Develop resources & trainings on our device offering & device functionality for Omadas health care professionals (health coaches, specialists, & health care providers)
- Develop resources & trainings to enable our Member Support team to effectively manage member issues related to our devices
You will love this job if you:
- Have excellent project management skills (e.g. PMP certified or demonstrated ability to create & execute project plans)
- Are a master of creating reports in Zendesk Explore and/or Tableau
- Established, monitored, & implemented continuous improvement initiatives led by KPIs
- Listen to user feedback & internal stakeholders (Clinical, Sales, Product Marketing, Product, Support & Supply Chain) feedback, validate feedback with data, & move quickly to action
- Have gathered requirements from a diverse group of stakeholders such as Product, Clinical, Sales, Marketing & Support
- Have a demonstrated ability to create documentation & deliver training to teams with diverse backgrounds
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, enabling strong alignment with partners & navigation of conflict constructively
- Efficient & effective communication & presentation abilities, with ability to tailor approach to best reach intended audience
- Minimum of 3-years in a role requiring broad pan-organizational, cross-functional collaboration & coordination, with 5-8+ years of professional experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience in remote patient monitoring operations
- Experience leading NPI processes
- Experience improving user adoption & retention with connected devices
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers & health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health & reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Healths virtual care programs are clinically supported & evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.