As a Sales Recruitment Manager, focusing on sales hiring, you will ensure Beekeeper attracts, hires, & onboards the best talent mainly in Europe & the USA. You will work closely with hiring managers to identify the best talent for their teams. You will use your expert sales sourcing skills to identify & hire the best talent in the market, sustain talent pools for specialist positions & support the team with recruitment branding needs. With your proactive attitude, high EQ & people skills you will act as the specialist in your field in the company.
- End to end management of candidates selection, from sourcing to offer negotiation
- Lead sales & business recruitment, & sporadically supporting technical recruitment when needed
- Continuous improvement around the recruitment & interview processes for all teams & across all locations
- Being a business partner & advisor to sales & business hiring managers, supporting them in fulfilling their team hiring needs
- Lead interviewer & hiring manager training across the entire company to ensure an amazing candidate experience & hiring standardisation
- Building & nourishing talent pipelines for future hiring needs through active candidate sourcing, job boards, referrals, internal talent, events etc.
- Work closely with our branding, marketing & communications teams to deliver outstanding employer brand including landing pages, 1-pager & presentational information & media ad campaigns
- Leveraging & managing recruiting tools & third party contracts & channels
- Proactively seeking & leading project work, which contributes to the efficiency & improvement of hiring
- Collaborate with the overall HR team to improve processes & uphold a seamless candidate to employee experience
- Ability to understand & capture data that continuously supports the improvement of how we recruit, hire & retain talent
What we look for in you
- 5+ years of recruiting experience incl. candidate sourcing in a high growth, fast paced company, in sales & business recruitment
- Experience in recruiting in at least 2 of the following locations: Switzerland, Germany, UK, Poland, Denmark & the US
- Demonstrated success in hiring sales roles in SaaS companies across EMEA & the USA - & a good understanding of managing sales candidates through an interview process
- Ability to effectively support, collaborate & manage internal & external stakeholders, including senior leaders, hiring managers, interviewers & recruitment agencies
- Experience executing end to end employer branding projects including digital marketing ads & offline marketing campaigns specifically for recruitment purposes
- Strong identification to the Beekeeper Core Values
- Proactive, can- do, solution oriented mindset
- A process driven attitude with demonstrable experience & a proven track record
- Excellent communication skills in English, written & spoken.
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. Thats why weve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality & safety, & be more agile.
We are based in Zurich & Oakland with additional offices in Berlin & Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks & Benefits, please see our FAQ page