PMKBNCNew York is seeking an Account Executive for our Brand Communications division, working on a world-renowned client, focusing on sports, lifestyle & entertainment campaigns.
Who We Are:
PMKBNC is a strategic marketing & communications firm that specializes in Entertainment & popular culture. PMKBNC represents leading consumer brands as well as many of the worlds most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors & content creators. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York & London. PMKBNC thrives on being ahead of the curve & works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences & connect with consumers through popular culture. PMKBNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide & McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
We are pioneers in the strategic development & use of nontraditional marketing solutions grounded in classic Public Relations. PMKBNC executes brand-based strategic programs that integrate such core competencies as public relations, event marketing, digital & social media, celebrity/influencer marketing & outreach, product integration, sponsorships, promotion & total project management.
- Identify, develop & pitch stories that drive coverage & map to business goals
- Identify, build & grow relationships with media/influencers
- Drive strategic recommendations for ongoing outreach & relationship development
- Develop & execute events that drive business goals
- Research, understand, & experiment with new & alternative ways to leverage social media to achieve overall marketing objectives & goals
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing preferred
- 2+ years of media relations experience; large agency/client experience is a plus
- Experience in sports, lifestyle and/or entertainment PR & environment strongly preferred; has established influential media relationships & proactively placed stories
- Experience in developing media strategies, identifying story angles, writing releases & press materials & securing top tier coverage for clients
- Strong experience & familiarity in evolving media landscape, social media, & emerging marketing techniques & platforms
- Ability to manage a project, meet deadlines, & handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Budget management
- Excellent written, verbal, & interpersonal communications skills are a must
- Ability to drive client relationships, providing strategic & tactical advice, drafting/executing plans, providing thoughtful analysis, identifying proactive opportunities, crafting materials, tracking coverage
PMKBNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D