WHO WERE LOOKING FOR:
A highly-motivated, data-driven analyst to support our growing People Team! Youre a self-starter, love all aspects of analysis (digging into data, reporting metrics, assessing trends), & are a true team player. Youre excited to partner with all areas of the business & work closely with each team within the People department to build, streamline, & execute processes & reporting. Youre a consistent & strong communicator, love working cross-functionally, & arent afraid to fail & get back up & try again. And you LOVE LOVE LOVE dogs.
- Partner with all areas of the People Team to tackle problems with data-driven solutions
- Help lead high-impact projects for Recruiting & People that will dictate investment areas & organizational setup
- Work closely with recruiters to identify areas for process improvement & implement solutions
- Assist in the analysis of & reporting on Recruiting & People Team metrics
- Partner with HR on team development processes
- Light compensation analysis
- 1-3 years of experience in a role that requires business and/or team analytics, building processes, & using strategic thought
- Comfortable partnering directly with senior leaders & experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to grow & execute on both tactical details & the big picture
- Experience using a CRM, ATS, or other data-driven software
- Comfortable using Google Sheets & Excel
- Experience with analyzing large data sets & reporting findings in a succinct manner
- Experience building process flows & documentation
- Experience handling confidential data with sensitivity & integrity
- Experience with compensation research preferred
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are highly motivated & love the fast pace of a high-growth startup
- You are willing to learn, teach, lead, fail, & grow
- You love being part of a team
- You love love love dogs
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.
This position is a full-time, salaried position. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish (or at least see in a Zoom call!).