FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
Here at FanDuel we're committed to providing a world class candidate experience & developing an exciting & respected employer brand. As a Technical Recruiter you are an integral part of our long-term growth & success. You are well-versed in full-cycle technical recruiting from sourcing to hire & enjoy learning the ins & outs of the organization. You are innovative in your sourcing/recruiting approach, experimenting with new & unexpected tactics, coupling that with tried & true traditional best practices. You will be part of an ambitious, driven & quality focused global talent acquisition team based in New York.
What youll do
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening & face-to-face interviews through to hire for all technical roles
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication & consistent follow-through
- Develop creative recruiting/sourcing strategies & proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical & repeat roles. This will include active & passive candidate sourcing, cold calling & Internet-based sourcing
- Work cross functionally & develop strong relationships with hiring managers through strategy meetings, status updates & constant communication
- Prepare candidates for interview & deliver an exceptional overall candidate journey
- Ensure the timely completion & collection of interview feedback & then orchestrating next steps in the process
- Data driven & analytic approach to managing the process along with ongoing reporting of key metrics
- Maintain an engaging & sustainable social presence
Who were looking for
- 4+ years experience recruiting for technical roles
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast paced recruiting environment
- Work closely with our hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Strong track record of sourcing diverse candidates
- Ability to establish relationships with teammates, candidates, & hiring managers
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Combination of in-house & agency recruiting experience is a plus
- Attention to detail & strong organizational skills
- A deep & wide network to talent within the Engineering & Product world
- Previous ATS experience (Greenhouse experience is a plus
What you get in return (Beyond working with such a great team?)
- An exciting environment with real career growth
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible time off
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive health care coverage
- Opportunities for growth & development
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.