Who are we?
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S, growing to nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA & NHL games, all major soccer leagues, & a wide range of college & other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, & entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, & Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku & Chromecast.
Reporting to the VP of Business Analytics, the Business Analytics Manager is accountable for delivering analytics, insights & recommendations to the various business units within the fuboTV organization. This critical team function is responsible for reporting & analysis, as well as business decision support including:
- Forecasts for fuboTVs paid subscriptions
- Understanding & articulating the various factors impacting business & financial performance.
- Developing & maintaining reports & dashboards
Specific Accountabilities Include:
- Ensure the business has clear visibility into revenue, trials, conversion metrics, ARPU, lifetime value, acquisition costs, channel performance & modeling of cohorts of customers for a variety of purposes.
- Create new dashboards & reports to track & communicate outcomes & provide recommendations.
- Support the business by identifying new opportunities via data insights & analyses
- Proactively identify risks based on planned actions.
- Partner with business intelligence team on data, reporting & table structures.
- Support all internal teams
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative field
- 3-5 years' experience as an analyst, preferably for a subscription-based business.
- Exceptional quantitative analytic & modeling skills
- Expert level Excel
- Experience using Tableau
- Expert SQL skills
- Proficiency with a site or event tracking tool: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, or comparable
- Proficiency with R or Python is a plus
- Experience developing dashboards & reports.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to summarize data insights into written documents & present in executive meetings.
- Problem solving & ability to think logically & proactively
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company