ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive with a strong record of success in healthcare & SaaS solution sales. This individual will join a talented & passionate sales & marketing team that enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, & improving the healthcare industry.
The Account Executive position is primarily responsible for selling CredSimple & Glenridge Healths SaaS technology & services to health plans, delegated provider organizations, & those organizations requiring the building, running, & optimization of provider networks. The Account Executive is responsible to meet, at minimum, the assigned quota for the individual role & support the full sales team quota. This individual should be flexible, inquisitive, & consistently learning new healthcare products & services. The Account Executive should be collaborative, build trusted relationships internally & externally, & work comfortably in a dynamic, fast-growth environment.
The outcomes were looking for:
- Driven, self-starter interested in working within a mission-driven, fast-paced, entrepreneurial growth company
- Meet/exceed the Account Executive & Sales Team assigned quotas & goals
- Manage assigned territory & named accounts, developing a healthy funnel of qualified prospects & engaging in a consultative sales process with them
- Develop & utilize lead generation processes through the use of existing tools & resources including prospecting staff, marketing programs, & relationships
- This is a hunter role, responsible for opening & expanding new accounts, primarily Enterprise & mid-market health plans, delegated provider organizations, & tele-medicine groups
- Accountable for leading & managing the full sales process including presentations, leading sales meetings & data gathering, ROI presentations, & comprehensive proposals based on a prospects assessed business needs
- Effectively transition new accounts to Client Success Management & Project Management teams for support & onboarding
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales funnel reports in Salesforce.com
- Strategic able to create an account-based strategy that clearly identifies the desired business outcomes of the account & how our offerings achieve those outcomes
- Enthusiasm exhibits excitement & passion for his/her work. Has a can-do attitude
- Persistence Demonstrates tenacity & willingness to overcome obstacles
- Drive has an inner fire that pushes him/her to go beyond personal goals & take pride in assisting clients & the company to reach their goals
- Teachable open to mentoring, continuous learning, & constructive feedback to better ones business & sales acumen
Requirements & Qualifications
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience in healthcare with experience in SaaS a plus
- Experience in selling to payers and/or provider organizations, leading sales pursuits, & solution-based selling to C-suite & senior leadership
- Proven ability to achieve goals
- Demonstrated earnings history
- Engaging, professional presentation & writing skills
- Ability to build & nurture senior executive relationships
- Understanding of healthcare, healthcare economics, relationships between health plans, providers, & employers
- Strong sales administration skills, timely, & accurate reporting & forecasting
- Team player with a passion for making an impact through collaboration, teaching, & learning
CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help us build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.