ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for an experienced Paid Social Manager to drive significant customer growth through the management of key social media channels for our FOXBet brand. The FOXBet Growth team is tasked with driving new app installs, registrations & real-money players through paid media campaigns. Were looking for a hands-on-key media buyer who can execute & optimize advertising campaigns that crush our aggressive business goals.
The ideal candidate will know how to build & scale complex paid social campaigns across an evolving media environment including but not limited to: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, YouTube platforms as well as addressing measurement challenges in a walled garden world. This person has a track record of success with the ability to ID areas of opportunity to crush expectations. If you have a passion for sports, are interesting in digital advertising technology, & enjoy managing multiple projects wed love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Work in close collaboration with the Senior Social Acquisition Manager to build & optimize full funnel social media advertising campaigns across all major platforms (Facebook / IG, Twitter, SNAP, Reddit, YouTube) with a focus on direct response & new customer acquisition.
- Responsible & accountable for our new customer acquisition campaigns on paid social from implementation to attribution to optimization including strong knowledge of platform capabilities, creative requirements, dynamic content, etc.
- Competent media planner with the ability outline media plans, strategy, & set benchmarks / KPIs across multiple tactics & platforms
- Execute & debrief on key tests that improve business learnings to strengthen our advertising playbook
- Hands-on-key management of our acquisition funnel, focusing on real time optimizations to maximize results in key moments.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to teach & lead junior team members
- Work with Senior Leadership cross functionally to communicate respective program strategies & channel direction
- Provide continuous assessment of paid social programs & identify areas for improvement as well as new platform & tactic opportunities
- Accountable for successful media management performance to drive installs, registrations, & real-money players through all paid social efforts
- Manage members of the team to foster an environment that encourages intelligent risk taking, innovation & creativity
- Evolve our understanding of the competitive landscape & enhance our planning & execution by leveraging reporting & insights across the organization
- Drive analysis, reporting & insights, & dissemination of such information for key programs
- Set & crush goals on a weekly, monthly & annual basis
- The ability to execute campaigns in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience managing respective channels preferred
- 1+ years of managerial experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing role at either an agency or on the operator side
- Meaningful experience working with performance marketing & media metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) & understanding of the utilization & relationship between them
- Analytically driven with strong understanding of underlying data & methodologies used to inform decision making & drive performance management; a data-driven decision maker
- Experience building a strong paid social practice from ad operations to daily management to specific paid social strategies with a broader acquisition marketing plan
- Strong understanding of marketing testing & reporting methodology
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally & in writing, & provide clear direction on projects
- Ability to interface with a wide range of internal teams & ability to build strong relationships internally & externally
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, & ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Knowledge or understanding of the business & culture of sports & gaming preferred
- Experience working across multiple businesses within a larger corporate structure is preferred
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.