Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Publisher Operations is an energetic, eager-to-learn team that works with Operations Analysts & Account Managers alike to ensure the overall health of our clients listings. The team does this by responding to incoming support tickets & working with internal & external teams to resolve them.
Were looking for individuals with strong attention to detail, capable of resolving technical issues as efficiently as possible. In conjunction, this individual is enthusiastic & will be energized by active collaboration with other Yext teams within Operations & around the company. This person can talk to anyone from any team. This role has extremely high visibility due to its scope, & is a fantastic stepping stone to other Ops of Client Services analyst roles.
- Field listing related questions from any internal Yext team through inbound tickets
- Communicate clearly & efficiently with internal teams as well as our Tier 1 publisher support teams to ensure a positive & lasting business relationship
- Investigate & audit listings to proactively resolve account errors
- Stay current with new publisher features & policies to cascade to other key Yext teams
- Serve as the liaison between Tier 1 publishers & other Yext teams with action items & resolutions
- Ensure all ticket requesters are updated on their escalations in a timely manner
- Work to fix unavailable Facebook, Yelp, Apple, & GMB location
- Communicate with account managers & Ops Analysts to resolve listings issues
- Escalate one-off errors to publisher support teams
- Monitor & report on error trends across our publisher network
- Maintain the Yext category taxonomy & handle all aspects of matching categories to new partner & publisher category lists
- Manage our outsourced team, including performing daily checks & providing support for escalated issues
- BA/BS degree
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple & changing priorities & responsibilities
- Proficiency in excel, experience with SQL (though not required)
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills & patience to work through complex issues
- Ability to work quickly & independently with excellent time management skills required
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate issues across departments & with external contacts while using relevant verbiage
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.