Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Reporting to the Director of Client Solutions, you will design & help customers implement complex & business-critical solutions. You will play an integral role in executing our solution validation processes across the entire customer lifecycle. From discovery calls to post sales support & implementation, you will partner with prospects & customers & guide them along their technical evaluation of Circles suite of products & services. You will develop customized PoCs, solution diagrams, & implementation plans that articulate the value of Circles technology for our customers. You will heavily collaborate with our Product & Engineering teams to provide market feedback & analysis that will influence our product roadmap.
Most importantly, you will set the foundation for long-term, successful customer relationships that rely on Circles technology & future innovation to grow their business.
What you'll work on:
- Leading technical discovery calls with prospects, & documenting key customer requirements
- Designing technical solutions & diagramming funds flows for prospects during the sales process
- Presenting Circles APIs to clients & ensuring that their value is understood, no matter the audience
- Owning the relationship with technical counterparts & partnering with them to ensure that their questions are answered quickly & completely
- Gathering market feedback & sharing with internal stakeholders, including product & engineering
- Building & maintaining internal resources & knowledge base with information about current & future products
- Consulting with internal & external stakeholders about Circles products & APIs
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What youll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years experience as an accomplished Solutions Engineer at one or more B2B SaaS organizations.
- Talented in storytelling & presenting technical demonstrations.
- Capable of engaging in strategic & technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization.
- Obsessed with customer success & believe your number one responsibility is the customer.
- A strong interest in the future of global payments and, preferably, a background in Fintech.
- In-depth understanding of APIs, distributed systems, databases, & developer tools.
- Experience working with developers on implementation, integration, & customization of SaaS-based products.
- Able to assess technical requirements that match business objectives.
- A successful track record scoping, designing, & validating technical solutions for large enterprise organizations.
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing & improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, & helping customers thrive.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Macbook preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.