As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa's Manager of Communications will work across the team to support the promotion of Visa's innovation & Technology leadership through new products, services & partnerships. He/She will have knowledge, experience & passion for technology & product public relations.
The Manager will play a critical role in project management of multiple global communications campaigns & work streams. Beyond project management, the manager will also support media relations, analyst relations, influencer management, events, budget tracking, measurement & supporting the communication team organization & infrastructure. The ideal candidate will exhibit a clear understanding of the changing media landscape, strong research & problem-solving skills, creative thinking, project management expertise, a global mindset, & the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 4-6years public relations experience, ideally with a mix of agency & internal positions
- You are creative, curious, positive & high-energy individual with an ability to execute
- You are highly effective project management skills & proven track-record of managing projects within a highly matrixed organization or teams
- Comfortable collaborating - you're at home working with teammates whether they're in marketing, legal or government relations
- You have prior experience working on large events that require cross-functional collaboration
- You have exceptional writing & editing skills
- You are effective at problem solving
- You have excellent verbal communication, including interpersonal & presentation skills
- Passionate about the technology industry & communicating Visa's role within it
- Sense of humor
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Travel Requirements: The incumbent may be required to travel domestically & internationally up to 10% of the time.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law