HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job:
The Warehouse Supervisor will support the running of the warehouse & the QC function. The Warehouse Supervisor will step into the Shift Manager role & be first point of contact for the Warehouse & QC functions when needed. You will be expected to be available during the shift to answer questions about the running of the shift and raise issues with internal or external departments.
What you will be doing:
- Liaising with Team Leaders & Shift Managers.
- Coordinate Warehouse Teams & support with ongoing training & guidance of team members.
- Point of escalation for all warehouse teams & QC.
- Monitoring Health & Safety guidelines & reporting where needed.
- Co-ordinate dispatch, support with splitting & oversee stock movements.
- Support with Ad-Hoc Requests & with end of weeks counts.
- Weekly Equipment Audits.
- Covering of Shift Manager holidays.
- Will float between all shifts & teams driving consistency.
- Fully competent with Matflo, Email, & G-Drive (where applicable).
- Full knowledge of all warehouse & goods in tasks, including QC.
- Alert Shift Managers to any skills gaps/training requirements.
Who you are:
- Keen eye for detail
- Driving excellence
- Good organizational skills & a methodical approach to work
- Intermediate excel skills
- Excellent team working & communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Practical knowledge & experience in an operational environment
- Quick & effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure & have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Preference: forklift license holder
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly onsite market
- Health cash plan & anytime health line
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations & on & off site social activities
- Access to our onsite facilities including table tennis & pool table & free hot drinks
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
Start date: ASAP
Location: Nuneaton 230, St George's Way, Nuneaton CV10 7JR
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to face to face interviews (one competency interview) at our Banbury Office
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.