What We Are Building:
At Rubikloud, we are on a mission to bring Intelligent Decision Automation to the worlds largest enterprise retailers. Our platform unifies the latest in distributed systems, artificial intelligence, cloud architecture & some of the brightest minds to fulfill our mission. Over the past three years, we have been able to connect with over 150,000 retail point of sales location in 10 countries & create a database of over $100 billion in first party retail transactional data. And the numbers are only growing!
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Product Management leader to join our team & help us build our next-generation customer data platform. Our team ships high-impact, enterprise AI software geared at the retail business user. Reporting into the Director of Product Management, you are someone who turns high-level solutions into actionable tasks & thrives on the challenge of owning a product from idea to execution.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Be responsible for driving product management activities: roadmap & strategy planning, feature roll-out, sales & pre-sales enablement, product workshops with customers & partners & champion the product adoption
- Be responsible for crafting the product roadmap & product requirements (PRD)
- Be able to seamlessly distill very technical concepts to business users & vice versa
- Prioritize & plan features based on customer priorities & business value. Make educated trade-off decisions with sales, client & engineering teams.
- Provide support to all areas of the organization (sales/marketing, development & QA, client solution) with anything related to the product