Vox Media employees thrive on innovation & change while ambitiously seeking to master their subject areas, hone their craft, & improve their communities. We help smart, talented, creative professionals make a meaningful impact in media, technology & the world around them. Vox Medias networks & businesses include SB Nation, Eater, The Verge, Vox, Curbed, Recode & Code Conferences, Polygon, Concert, Chorus, Vox Creative, Vox Entertainment, & the Vox Media Podcast Network.
The Reporting Analyst will join a growing team responsible for reporting on advertising campaigns across all lines of business, analyzing a variety of metrics to better understand performance & success. This job will work with our revenue operations, vox creative, & sales teams, reporting into the Senior Manager of Insights. This job will sit under the Department of Sales Research & Insights.
What youll do:
- Work with a variety of data sources to monitor campaign performance across all platforms, distributing these highlights each week to sales, creative, & revenue teams.
- Act as the main point of contact for campaign analytics, reporting, & performance storytelling
- Proactively offer optimization suggestions based on client KPIs & delivery needs
- Produce end of campaign client-facing reports to help sales & creative team speak on the success of each program
- Own completion of client-provided reporting templates
- Help inform distribution strategy & planning for incoming campaigns & serve as a strategic performance expert
What youll bring:
- BA/BS preferred with strong academic record
- Third party research experience preferred (Nielsen, Millward Brown, etc)
- Excellent communication & quantitative skills
- Experience with Google Ad Manager & Google Analytics
- Very strong Excel experience
- Previous knowledge with analytics & data interpretation a plus, with an emphasis on storytelling
- Ability to multitask, handling a variety of different daily requirements
- Smart & quick proactive learner with organizational agility & strong attention to detail. -Willingness & ability to learn
- Effective team player
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills
About working at Vox Media: This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefitsincluding flexible hours & generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees & to ensure that our healthcare & other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging & funand who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer & does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.