The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a proactive & collaborative self-starter to support the teams mission to enable new processes & technologies within our Warehouse Management Systems arm of our Supply Chain Team at Peloton. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Supply Chain organization supporting our Product Lifecycle Management, Quality Management, Integrations, & Warehouse Management Systems. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Warehouse Management Systems, & will support initiatives to streamline processes, & translate business requirements into usable solutions.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving enterprise systems team in a high-growth global organization, & will be instrumental in supporting our Distribution Centers & continuous improvement initiatives. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development & implementation of new systems, processes & people related to our connected fitness units & accessories.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated self starter
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, analyze issues to diagnose root causes
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, & white board sessions
- You are an active contributor to problem solving, analyzing problems with consideration to the overall technology landscape
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intents
- You are curious & are not afraid to dig deep & look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Data team peers & across the wider Peloton teams;
- Document business & functional requirements, business processes, use cases, & user test plans.
- Partners with Developers, User Interface Designers, etc. to develop functional designs.
- Develop, coordinate, & execute WMS functional tests to ensure fulfillment of business requirements & IT quality, architectural, & security standards on assigned projects.
- Performs business level configuration of Warehouse Management System software (Manhattan Associates).
- Facilitates business acceptance of technical solutions.
- Facilitates the rollout of technology solutions to the business areas.
- Facilitates resolutions to system issues.
- Participates in business process improvement, transformation, & change management.
- Support the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Intelligence, or related field, or similar experience.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- SQL language proficiency
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience in data-driven & governance-focused business.
- Working experience implementing data stewardship communities
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred
- Proven ability to drive results, especially in a matrixed organization
- Highly accurate & detail-oriented
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise
- 3+ years of WMS experience, preferably in Manhattan Associates SCALE/WMOS/WMi/PKMS.
- Strong understanding of EDI & integration technologies / methodologies related to WMS systems including EDI transactions: 810, 832, 855, 856, 945, etc
- Understanding of serialized inventory vs non serialized inventory
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Lucid Charts, Visio, Word, Excel
- Exposure to Warehouse Management System partner technologies like cubiscan labor management, Manufacturing Execution
- Knowledge of integrating warehouse management system with other equipment & systems such as MHE (conveyors), Warehouse control systems (WCS), Warehouse Execution systems (WES) & pick-to-light systems etc. is desirable
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Software development in a programming language (other than SQL)
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Hands on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, & Informatica
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.