THE ROLE: Director, Revenue Development & Partnerships
Were looking for
The Director, Revenue Development will be responsible for researching, acquiring & managing profitable on & offline relationships with key industry partners for Rue La La/Gilt. Day to day responsibilities will center on cultivating & nurturing strong relationships with large accounts that support our brand, purpose & corporate objectives. The Director will partner with internal teams to coordinate details to execute the programs & analyze revenue results.
The ideal candidate must be a dynamic, high-energy individual with proven organization & time management skills. They will exhibit exceptional communication skills & have the ability to ensure that key stakeholders within the company receive all relevant sales, customer, & product information during the product development & sales process. This person will be professional & customer oriented, with ability to meet or exceed company annual sales goals & to manage multiple priorities & work on various projects with different teams simultaneously with variable & flexible schedules. This person will have a proven track record of successfully landing large strategic accounts & sustaining the business over several years.
What youll accomplish:
- Create & implement a high-level strategy & tactics for vertical & account selection that meets our yearly revenue expectations
- Identify, Initiate, close & launch significant & strategic revenue opportunities for Rue La La/Gilt
- Manage contract negotiations of partner programs
- Collaborate with internal teams & assist with the day-to-day management of assigned partnerships; ensure that programs are working properly & we are meeting our objectives
- Provide accurate & thorough ongoing business projections & results
- Manage & grow individual contributors who may report to this position
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, marketing or advertising
- Strong consultative selling, negotiation & leadership skills
- Dual brain: creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills & a solid business foundation
- Online marketing, merchandising, or Account Management experience strongly preferred
- Excellent project management skills; must be able to multi-task like a banshee, with both external clients & internal departments
- An innovative, positive, & self-directed attitude. Interested in figuring out solutions to problems or methodology for improved deliverables.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Responsive, enthusiastic, team-oriented & strong relationship management skills
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.