Build & scale a team of Customer Success Engineers with post sales ownership of committed customers. Ensure customers derive maximum value & utilization from our technology & services such that they renew, expand & become marketplace champions.
- Build & develop a high-performing CSE team
- Operationalize & improve processes & documents
- Drive value for customers by helping them achieve their business & technical outcomes
- Well aligned CSE team with cross functional teams
- Achieve renewal & expansion targets
- Great at leading, managing, & mentoring a team of technical Customer Success Engineers to achieve customer, company, & team goals
- Knows & drives programs, plans, documentation,
- Has knowledge of & has managed in the big data space
- Team player who will work with other teams (Sales, PM,CS) to mitigate customer risk & help team to secure necessary assistance
- Understands, tracks & improves NRR/GRR through success/consumption/get well plans, use case discovery, escalations & forecasting
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, & drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity & paternity plans
Databricks mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering & Business. Databricks founders started the Spark research project at UC Berkeley that later became Apache Spark. Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform powered by Apache Spark for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering & lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL & interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, & secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity & total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA & Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Viacom, Shell & HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark & Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.