Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We have the potential to change lives on a massive scale with our innovative approach to healthcare & it all starts with our ability to deliver that message to the people who need it most.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Sales Strategy that will have a major impact on our overall growth strategy. In this role you will report to the Chief Growth Officer & be tasked with innovating on operational workflows as well as developing new processes with an eye towards technology-enabled scalability.
As a Senior Manager, Sales Strategy, you will:
- Lead sales planning by ensuring sales teams understand their targets & developing regional execution plans in order to achieve those targets.
- Track & manage the overall targets & sales dashboard.
- Develop & scale sales infrastructure, creating interconnections between Clovers growth verticals & streamlining new market expansion processes.
- Implement our sales process & evolve our approach to sales in order to best address specific customer segments.
- Create materials & event strategies to introduce the broker community to Clover in new markets.
- Help with resource creation & sales tool development
- Partner with Product & Engineering to increase sales engagement efficiencies & develop performance dashboards.
- Own marketing material development & fulfillment & serve as the key sales liaison with our marketing & design teams.
- Define communication plans & provide a bridge between brokers & telesales to the rest of the organization.
- Maintain a feedback loop with all sales leads in order to surface key insights & incorporate them into our overall strategy.
- Contribute to & at times lead, new initiatives in line with an ever-evolving sales strategy.
You will love this job if:
- You are a proactive communicator and pride yourself in your ability to be clear, honest, & timely.
- You have a strategic vision for how to increase sales through operational efficiency & process.
- You are comfortable with autonomy & have proven success building operations from the ground up.
- You are entrepreneurial. You are results driven & enjoy being part of a high-performing team.
- You have an insatiable curiosity & an appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes & methods of execution.
- You are excited by the power of technology & using it to build scalable operations.
- You are mission-driven & are passionate about improving the lives of Medicare eligibles across the country.
You should get in touch if:
- You have at least 7 years of experience in developing sales operations & sales optimization tools.
- You have proven experience scaling a sales organization & demonstrated critical thinking & creative problem solving abilities.
- You have strong skills in relationship management & both written & verbal communication.
- You are highly organized with excellent time management skills.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.