Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Leader (AVP / VP / GM level) of Enterprise Sales to lead our go-to market strategy & execution in the Enterprise.
This sales team is a strategic & highly collaborative team that is primarily responsible for growing Simons footprint within leading companies. In this role you will get to utilize an extremely diverse skill set spanning sales, critical thinking, problem solving, relationship management, & driving organizational change.
Above & beyond the skill set that is essential to succeed on the sales team, you must be a self starter & the type of person that would love the challenge & opportunity to succeed independently & support the growth of our enterprise business.
What Youll Do
- Build out Simons network, presence & brand
- Build relationships with senior executives at Fortune 1000 companies, helping them tackle mission-critical problems within their businesses
- Map & embed our product within the strategic priorities for prospective clients
- Evolve the commercialization strategy for a high-growth startup, backed by top investors
- Tap into the deep networks of our founders & key advisors to drive business growth & maturity
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, & customer success teams to continuously help build, update, & improve our next generation technology
- 8-20+ years strategic sales, business development, corporate development, or similar experience
- Collaborative style when working across teams
- Based in NYC or San Francisco, with willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Open to remote work for the right candidate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly absorb & understand the dynamic MarTech landscape & understand business strategy
- Strong presentation skills & the ability to think on your feet
- Capacity to build high-quality deliverables for executive teams
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.