Index Exchange is looking for a Field Marketing Manager for the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) & CEE (Central Eastern Europe) regions, with a desire to make an impact on our growing regional business. Our International Marketing team works closely with the Sales, Services, & Product Marketing teams to drive awareness, understanding, & adoption of our suite of products globally.
Its an exciting time to join the team! As the Field Marketing Manager for the DACH & CEE regions, with a focus on: Germany, Poland, Austria & Switzerland you will implement marketing & communications programs that drive country-level impact in support of our global expansion plans. The Field Marketing Manager spans multiple marketing disciplines in one role, from content development & writing, events, sponsorship, & digital marketing, to working with press & industry partners. As the marketer in-region, you will serve as a regional expert--understanding local nuances & market maturity, & adapting our global messages & go to market plans for new products & initiatives for the local markets.
Index Exchange is a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe, through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. For over 20 years, Index Exchange has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
What youll be doing:
- Combine extending & localizing our global marketing & communications strategy to your region, with identifying your own local marketing opportunities to create a strategy that will drive growth
- Work cross-functionally with the central marketing & communications team, product marketing, & regional sales to deliver consistent storytelling of our solutions within DACH & CEE
- Localise and amplify global content campaigns
- Identify & secure speaking opportunities at industry events within the region, to either increase or solidify awareness for Index Exchange
- Maintain & discover new ways to leverage industry memberships
- Identify local stakeholder needs, & relay information to the relevant teams
- Ensure regular communication & marketing business reviews to measure the effectiveness of local marketing programs
- Build solid base of customer case studies to help support key marketing messages & initiatives
- Ensure product & competitive knowledge communicating all critical points to regional & central teams
- Drive content strategy for DACH & CEE marketing programs to build community engagement & positive brand sentiment among key audiences, through our dedicated digital channels & trade press
Were looking for someone who is:
- Creative, with proven content creation experience
- Very organised, detail-oriented, & deadline disciplined
- Team-oriented. Youre motivated by helping others as much as you are motivated about excelling in your individual role
- A superior communicator, both written & verbal
- Can make the complex simple--in communication & in streamlining or improving processes
What you have:
- 4-6 years of experience in a marketing position, in a comparable fast growing company
- Professional level of German & English, spoken & written
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Proven ability to work with media & PR agencies
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing & how to use various content / tools based on the audience, ranging from in-person events to digital programmes
- Proven project management skills with experience in planning & producing marketing programs in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience with business tools such as Salesforce, Mailchimp preferred
- Preferred: Ad tech/ digital advertising experience
- Understanding or fluency in any Eastern European language is a bonus
Heres why youll love working here:
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.