Come build the future of data, analytics, & AI with us.
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics & machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, & machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations & the most innovative mid-size & startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, & machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is headquartered in Redwood City, California
We are looking for the leader to drive integrated marketing campaigns for demand generation & field marketing with a strong focus on Account-based Marketing for our rapidly growing marketing & sales teams. You will report to the Sr. Director of Integrated Marketing & Demand Generation.
In this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Design & deliver integrated marketing campaigns for in-person & digital channel execution with a focus on Account-Baed-Marketing for top priority accounts
- Lead the demand generation & field marketing team with team members driving virtual & field marketing events, nurture campaigns and all paid social campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google Adwords, Rollworks, & other display marketing)
- Own the top-of-the-funnel marketing qualified leads (MQL) target for each quarter worldwide, with a focus on the Americas for direct execution & coordination with geo-marketing leaders in EMEA, the Asia Pacific, & Japan (APJ), & China (You own the worldwide number & are responsible for delivering it.)
- Team up product, partner & industry marketing to create campaigns to mine the current lead base (Hubspot, Salesforce) & to nurture leads generated from new sources with a focus on micro-segments based on industry, use case, topic/technology/interest
- Lead the definition of new displacement & defensive campaigns with product marketing & partners, to position our strengths & leadership within the market
- Define, rollout, & track cold outbound campaigns via Salesloft with a focus on industry, use case, topic/technology/interest, & events
- Lead your team to work closely with the SDR team to execute the campaigns (Inbound & Outbound) driving engagement within our lead base & then having the SDR teamwork on engaged leads to get meetings
- Increase key email metrics such as open, click-through, conversion rates, & influenced ACV, by implementing testing methodologies.
- Work with your team to build & maintain all the marketing automation workflows & define & report on campaign performance
- Lead the analysis of campaign performance with reports & dashboards & drive recommendations for improvements & optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. to exceed MQL generation & revenue goals
- Own data management including database segmentation, lead list management/upload, & lead qualification processes in Hubspot & Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned
Director of Demand Generation & Field Marketing wakes up every day thinking of the top of the funnel leads & middle of the funnel progression - if this is your passion & you enjoy committing to & delivering against aggressive growth targets, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Here are a few of the qualifications were looking for:
- Minimum 10 years of demand generation experience working in a fast-growing, start-up environment (B2B preferred). Experience in Account-Based-Marketing(ABM) is required for this role.
- Expert knowledge of Hubspot & Salesforce.
- Excellent written communication skills: you will be responsible for reviewing all of the campaign collateral from your teams such as direct response copy for email & landing pages.
- Leadership experience in growing a database organically & generating MQLs for SDR execution.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories & executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Years of equivalent experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 10+ years of experience in demand generation
Here are a few reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Innovationwere passionate about delivering truly innovative solutions for the enterprise database & analytics market;
- Impactevery team member will be making a remarkable impact on the platform & our customers;
- Equitywere one of the hottest pre-IPO startups in our industry & offer attractive cash & stock compensation.
Benefits & Perks
Here are some more reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Insurance the best health, dental & vision insurance to keep you fighting fit;
- Catered lunches catered lunches & a well-stocked kitchen;
- Balance a recreation lounge, including ping-pong & foosball, & team outings.