OpenFin is building the operating platform for the worlds largest financial institutions. As our reach spreads throughout the industry, our product suite continues to grow to meet our customers business & technical needs. We are seeking an individual, with a QA & technology background who can support our testing offering for the NY & LDN engineering teams.
The QA Team partners with our engineers to build & maintain a testing suite that ensures stability, durability & efficiency across all our products. In this role, you will have the ability to influence decisions & drive the direction of OpenFins Quality Assurance.
As a QA Engineer you will:
- Develop & maintain a comprehensive set of run books for all of OpenFins software
- Write & maintain manual test scripts for UI applications running on OpenFin
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts
- Collaborate cross-teams to review new application features & devise appropriate automated or manual testing strategies
- Support & collaborate with product & development teams to guide & develop the creation of additional test cases & testing environments
- Test & approve release candidates for all OpenFin products
- Establish environments that most closely replicate an OpenFins customer setup
Were looking for colleagues with:
- Excellent knowledge in building & maintaining a manual test harnesses
- Experience in testing both Windows & Mac desktop applications & web frontend testing
- Passion for understanding browser, web technologies, & desktop compiled languages
- Reliable self starter, solutions-oriented individual with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to context shift across multiple teams & product priorities
- Proficient communication & documentation skills
Move Fast. Break Nothing. OpenFin is the financial industrys operating system, enabling rapid & secure deployment, native experience, & desktop interoperability. Used by the largest industry players through to the newest of FinTech innovators, OpenFin deploys more than 1,000 desktop applications to more than 1500 buy-side & sell-side firms. OpenFin investors include Bain Capital Ventures, Barclays, DRW Venture Capital, NEX Euclid Opportunities, J.P. Morgan, NYCA Partners, Pivot Investment Partners, & Wells Fargo among others. The company has offices in New York & London.
OpenFin currently has offices in New York City & London. OpenFin is an engineering-forward company, with software developers making up 75% of the team. To see what theyve been up to, check out OpenFin on LinkedIn or take a look at their Blog.
Why Work Here?
While we are currently remote, OpenFin prides itself on its friendly, understanding office culture. Our employees have a diverse set of interests & experiences, & we encourage you to explore those interests & share with us! We have regular happy hours, events, & other chances to socialize. Our office & our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience -- all the while creating innovative & compelling solutions for our clients.
- Experienced, dedicated, & hands-on managerswho will prioritize you & your team's growth
- A highly collaborative development process that values both team players & independent learners
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans
- Health & Commuter FSAs
- 401(k) administration & Equity Options for employees
- Free Annual CitiBike Membership
- Generous PTO policy
- Stocked kitchen & beer on tap
- Team lunches, events, & happy hours
- Annual Offsite