Want to help people get the financial protection they need & feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare & buy all types of insurance online. Since 2014, weve become the nation's leading insurance marketplace, raising over $52 million of venture capital & helping more than 5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're growing rapidly & looking for people with grit, great attitudes & creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why weve been voted one of INC's best workplaces two years in a row!
Marketing at Policygenius...
The Policygenius marketing team isnt afraid of tackling a daunting challenge: changing consumers minds about a distrusted, disliked industry. Weve flipped insurance marketing on its head, believing that theres more to it than just cookie-cutter policy selling. Instead, we educate & empower shoppers to pick whats right for them. At the foundation of that relationship, we prioritize transparency & trust above all else. The Pg marketing team buckles in for a ride every day, because Fintech isnt easy. Our customer journeys are nuanced & our product mix is complex, but its an even matchthis team is composed of disciplined problem solvers who always fight for whats best for the customer.
About the role...
Policygenius is looking for an energetic & talented Marketing Manager to join the Acquisition team. Reporting to the Director of Acquisition Marketing, this role will be responsible for managing & optimizing performance channels for our insurance verticals. These channels include, but are not limited to, SEM, paid social, display, podcasts & TV.
As the Acquisition Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for developing & executing acquisition plans, managing campaign activations & analyzing performance. Passionate about data & proficient in Tableau & Google Analytics, you'll develop reports & dashboards in order to identify insights to drive optimizations & improved performance.
- Support online & offline channel acquisition complementing the work done by the product marketing, retention marketing, business development & content teams
- Develop, execute, monitor & manage multiple acquisition channels including test plans, creative development, vendor management, & campaign analysis
- Analyze data & conduct experiments (i.e., A/B & multivariate tests) to gain insights & evaluate refinements & optimizations
- Partner with the analytics & product teams to build & implement systems & processes to effectively track & measure key growth KPIs
- Maintain a sophisticated & nuanced view of our funnel, by channel, with an eye toward continuously improving them through ongoing product & marketing innovation
- Source & manage external vendor relationships where required for our growth goals
- 5+ years digital marketing experience managing campaigns across multiple channels
- A strong analytical toolkit with advanced skills using GA, Tableau & Excel. Experience with accessing & retrieving data from online data warehouse environments, data modeling & forecasting, & anunderstanding of attribution & how to leverage it to track marketing efforts
- Familiarity of current technologies/vendors & opinions on what to use to achieve targets
- Strong problem-solving skills with an orientation toward hypotheses & insights; you believe everything can & should be measured & evaluated for impact & scaling potential
- Creative & experimental chops; you want to be on the forefront of pioneering acquisition ideas that others will write about
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable & willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate & present at a senior level with company leadership as well as cross functionally
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Training, mentorship & coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join (Shhh Its a secret!)