The IT Service Delivery Engineer will work as part of our Launch Team & be responsible for managing the installation & configuration of Knotels technology services. The Service Delivery Technician will be tasked with delivering networking, physical infrastructure, conference room solutions & custom technology deployments. The Service Delivery Technician will be required to have a fundamental understanding of technology interoperability with a focus on on-site implementation of network services. Strong problem-solving methodologies, resourcefulness & intellectual curiosity are key Knotel virtues & will be paramount to his/her success. Bringing new ideas to the table is encouraged & often rewarded with tangible impact.
What Youll Do
- Survey new Knotel sites & assist with planning physical build-outs
- Meet with vendors & ISPs on site to coordinate installations & establish the scope of work
- Work with Head of IT West & internal teams to plan, design, & implement complementary technology solutions.
- Work with clients to customize & outfit Knotels technology offerings & standards to meet the clients needs
- Install & configure network equipment
- Respond to support tickets
- Work collectively with the internal IT team to enhance Knotels technology offerings & raise standards
Who You Are
You are someone who excels at implementing IT solutions in any setting. Youre enthusiastic about technology & enjoy a role that is equal parts hands on & technical consultation. Unafraid to serve in a client facing role, you are someone who has experience working with directly with external users & can execute on shared deliverables in a timely fashion. Additional technical requirements below:
- 1-2 years networking experience preferred (Meraki is a plus)
- Strong understanding of how technology is outfitted within a building & office setting
- Experience with ticketing systems a plus
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once while interfacing with multiple teams
- Proven ability to take the initiative & execute on tasks
Knotel is the worlds leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills & manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established & growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, & people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate & moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva & Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility & speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, & workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Dont Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
- Where is it Engraved - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.